Corporate Affiliates programs support research in departments and multi-disciplinary research centers. Affiliates can interact with faculty and students around ground-breaking research in its early stages and contribute to advancing the science needed to solve critical problems facing society. Each program has its own membership fees and benefits. Princeton faculty interested in starting a corporate affiliate program should check out Princeton's guidelines and process.
- Andlinger Center’s Princeton E-ffiliates Partnership (link is external)
- Chemistry Industrial Associates Program (link is external)
- Bendheim Center for Finance Corporate Affiliates (link is external)
- The Griswold Center for Economic Policy Studies
- Princeton Catalysis Initiative
- Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM) Affiliates program (link is external)
- Mid-InfraRed Technologies for Health and the Environment Membership Program (MIRTHE)