Corporate Affiliates programs support research in departments and multi-disciplinary research centers. Affiliates can interact with faculty and students around ground-breaking research in its early stages and contribute to advancing the science needed to solve critical problems facing society. Each program has its own membership fees and benefits.
- Andlinger Center’s Princeton E-ffiliates Partnership (link is external)
- Chemistry Industrial Associates Program (link is external)
- Bendheim Center for Finance Corporate Affiliates (link is external)
- Princeton Institute for the Science and Technology of Materials (PRISM) Affiliates program (link is external)
- Mid-InfraRed Technologies for Health and the Environment Membership Program (MIRTHE)