CEFR assists with developing grant and gift proposals for new initiatives and research collaborations with corporations and foundations.
- Review and provide feedback on letters of inquiry, proposals, and budgets
- Discuss and negotiate proposals, agreements, and budgets with foundation program officers and industry representatives
- Provide technical assistance with applications and awards, including compiling institutional information, financial statements, IRS documents; provide required attachments and approvals
- Work closely with Office of Research and Project Administration to coordinate and process grant proposals
- Process and record gifts in conjunction with Development Office
We provide support to faculty throughout the proposal development and funding process.