Faculty Assistance Through CEFR
CEFR offers individualized consultation to faculty to address their needs and priorities for research support. We provide assistance from pre- to post-award for corporate and foundation gifts and grants.
CEFR Fosters Collaboration
- Formulate and implement funding strategies for new initiatives and research projects
- Offer individualized consultation to faculty to address their needs and priorities for research support
- Provide assistance to faculty and University leadership with grant proposals to corporations and foundations
- Coordinate corporate and foundation limited submission processes with Dean of the Faculty
- Curate and disseminate open call Request for Proposal opportunities
- For policies, please contact Coleen Burrus.
- For award acknowledgement, reporting, or stewardship, please contact Jill Jahn.
- For award or payment processing, please contact Jessica Pilotti.
- Instructions for payments via wire and check are found here.
- For research and analysis, please contact Rajiv Hota.