The Audacious Project attempts to address a major frustration faced by the world’s change-makers. Without access to venture capital or stock markets, social entrepreneurs have to pitch donors one-by-one, often a deeply inefficient process for all involved. The Audacious Project aims to: (1) encourage the world’s greatest change-agents to dream bigger (2) shape the best ideas into viable multi-year plans and (3) present those ideas in a compelling way to potential supporters.
- Fri, Dec 31, 2021 (All day)
- Fri, Dec 31, 2021 (All day)The Explorer Awards offers up to $80,000, including indirect costs for one year, non-renewable. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- Mon, Jun 15, 2020 (All day)The Smith Richardson Foundation offers funding for research in the area of public policy. The application deadline is rolling.
- Fri, Dec 31, 2021 (All day)The Comcast Innovation Fund offers $150K Max Anticipated. The external deadline is rolling.
- Fri, Dec 31, 2021 (All day)This Cisco RFP with a rolling deadline (an applicant can submit at any time) requests researchers to propose innovative approaches to address various issues in technology.
- Fri, Dec 31, 2021 (All day)The Simons Foundation’s Mathematics and Physical Sciences (MPS) division invites applications for its Targeted Grants in MPS program. The deadline is rolling and an applicant can submit at any time.