How Does CEFR Assist Faculty?
CEFR offers individualized consultation to faculty to address their needs and priorities for research support. We provide assistance from pre- to post-award for corporate and foundation gifts and grants.
CEFR can assist faculty in the identification of funding opportunities from multiple sources including:
- Corporate Collaborations
- Foundation Support
- Limited Submission RFPs
- Open Call RFPs
- Philanthropy – Individual Donors
- Innovation Funds
- Online Tools
Proposal Development, Submission & Award
CEFR assists with developing grant and gift proposals for new initiatives and research collaborations with corporations and foundations.
- Review and provide feedback on letters of inquiry, proposals, and budgets
- Discuss and negotiate proposals, agreements, and budgets with foundation program officers and industry representatives
- Provide technical assistance with applications and awards, including compiling institutional information, financial statements, IRS documents; provide required attachments and approvals
- Work closely with Office of Research and Project Administration to coordinate and process grant proposals
- Process and record gifts in conjunction with Development Office
We provide support to faculty throughout the proposal development and funding process.